State Bank of India Recruitment 2014-15
The State Bank of India has recently issued a recruitment notification for the post of Special Management Executive (MMGS II & III) from Indian Resident. All keen and eligible candidates are requested to apply online within 24th July, 2014 & 11th August, 2014. For more details regarding eligibility criteria, recruitment method, application procedure, etc go through the following particulars carefully…
Name of the Vacancy :
1. Special Management Executive (MMGS II)
2. Special Management Executive (MMGS III)
Total no. of Vacancy: 300 Posts
Criteria for Eligibility:
The Candidate should have done Graduation & MBA OR PGDBA OR PGPM in case of (CA / ICWA) from a recognized University OR Institute.
Restriction of Age:
The lower age of the candidate should be equal to or more than 25 years. The upper age shall be less than 35 years for Special Management Executive (MMGS II), 25 years for Manager and 40 years for Special Management Executive (MMGS III).
Honorarium for this Recruitment:
i. For Special Management Executive (MMGS II) Rs 19400-28,100/- PM.
ii. For Special Management Executive (MMGS III) Rs 25,700-31500/- PM.
Charges for Application: Applicants are liable to make a payment of Rs. 500/- for unreserved category and Rs.100/- for reserved category as application fee charged by the SBI. This payment can be made through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card or offline mode options available at the time of online application.
The final recruitment of applicants will take place on the Online Examination, GD (Group Discussion) & Interview.
How to Apply Online:
1. Go to the SBI’s official gateway- statebankofindia.com or sbi.co.in and click on the link of the Online Application Form, available under the link of “Recruitment”.
2. Enter all your details on this system generated application form, upload the scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature and “SUBMIT” it.
3. After this, you will be provided with a temporary registration number and password which must be remembered carefully.
4. Pay all the prescribed application charges through online mode and take a print out of the hard copy of this application form and post it on the aforesaid address.
Vital dates to remember:
24th July, 2014 : Opening date for Online Registration and payment
11th August, 2014 : Closing date for Submission of Online Application and payment
26th July to 13th August, 2014 : Last date for Payment of fees offline
19th September 2014 : Online Examination Date
Follow This Link For Applying Online
More Jobs For You