Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) invites the applications for recruitment of Driver (Women). APSRTC is going to fill up 11280 vacancies through this notification.
To envisage a dream career, APSRTC is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Drivers. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for APSRTC:
- Designation to be framed up for Apsrtc: Driver (Women)
- Preferential Location of Placement for Apsrtc: in their subsidiaries
- Desired Standards/
Norms of Eligibility for Apsrtc: Candidates applying for the post of Drivers must
possess SSC or equivalent exam with Proficiency in Telugu/Urdu and have
valid HPMV/ HGV Licenses.
Age Limit :Candidates age must be between 22 to 35 years as on 01-07-2012.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.Ex-servicemen candidates will be given age relaxation to the extent of actual service plus 3 years subject to maximum age not crossing 45 years.
- Procedure for Registering
your Candidature for Apsrtc: AApplications are inviting in the prescribed format
only. The Application form is uploaded in the Official website. Interested
and Eligible candidates can download this application form and full filled
Application form sent it concerned Regional Manager APSRTC office on or
before last date in person or Registered post or Speed post.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done by conducting Driving Test.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Apsrtc: Applicants need to pay Rs.200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/BC/Ex Servicemen) in the form of Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of respective zone given in the notification.
- Vital Dates to Consider for Apsrtc: Last Date for application submission: 18-Dec-2012.
Candidate must visit the official website of APSRTC and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Jobs For You
Jobs by Location