Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) invites the applications for recruitment of Driver (Women). APSRTC is going to fill up 11280 vacancies through this notification.
To envisage a dream career, APSRTC is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Drivers. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for APSRTC:
- Designation to be framed up for Apsrtc: Driver (Women)
- Preferential Location of Placement for Apsrtc: in their subsidiaries
- Desired Standards/ Norms of
Eligibility for Apsrtc: Candidates
applying for the post of Drivers must possess SSC or equivalent exam with
Proficiency in Telugu/Urdu and have valid HPMV/ HGV Licenses.
Age Limit :Candidates age must be between 22 to 35 years.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.Ex-servicemen candidates will be given age relaxation to the extent of actual service plus 3 years subject to maximum age not crossing 45 years.
- Procedure for Registering your
Candidature for Apsrtc:
AApplications are inviting in the prescribed format only. The Application
form is uploaded in the Official website. Interested and Eligible
candidates can download this application form and full filled Application
form sent it concerned Regional Manager APSRTC office on or before last
date in person or Registered post or Speed post.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done by conducting Driving Test.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Apsrtc: Applicants need to pay Rs.200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/BC/Ex Servicemen) in the form of Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of respective zone given in the notification.
Candidate must visit the official website of APSRTC and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Important Notification For You
Jobs by Location