To envisage a dream career, Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Technical Officer The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment :
- Designation to be framed up for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment : Technical Officer
- Preferential Location of Placement for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment : Hyderabad
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment : Rs.15,600/- + Rs.7600
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment : BE/B.Tech (Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Mechanical Engineering, Mineral / Mining Engineering)BSc (Chemistry / Applied Chemistry)MSc (Chemistry / Applied Chemistry)Diploma (Civil, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment : The application should be submitted in the prescribed proforma , preferably typewritten on thick foolscap paper. The application and the outer cover should be superscribed as Application for the post of __ in AMD. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on the right hand top corner of the application and staple an additional photograph (with name on backside) to the application.Completed application should be sent to: Chief Administrative & Accounts Officer, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), 1-10-153-156, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 629
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment : We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
More Important Notification For You
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of Directorate of Atomic Minerals Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.