To envisage a dream career, Fire Service Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Junior Assistant The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Fire Service Recruitment 2013:
· Designation to be framed up for Fire Service Recruitment 2013: Junior Assistant
· Preferential Location of Placement for Fire Service Recruitment 2013: Kolkata
· Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Fire Service Recruitment 2013: Rs.12,500 – 28,500/-.
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Fire Service Recruitment 2013: Candidates should completed his/her education qualification for the Junior Assistant (Fire Service) post is 12th Class / 10th Class + Diploma (Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire Engineering) with 50 % marks/ Driving License. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Fire Service Recruitment 2013: Candidates who are willing to be considered for the above Govt jobs in Maharashtra may Apply through Offline application forms containing the particulars of qualifications, job experience and required essentials enclosures should be sent to:
The Regional Executive Director (Eastern Region),
Airports Authority of India,
New Operational Building,
Kolkata - 700 052
· Essential Fees for Remittance for Fire Service Recruitment 2013: No fee has to be paid by SC/ST Candidates.All Others: Rs.100/-
More Jobs For You
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of Fire Service Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.