I Code Technologies Recruitment 2016-2017, Jobs, Vacancy, Openings, Career, Exam

To envisage a dream career, I Code Technologies Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Business Development Manager.  The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for I Code Technologies Recruitment :
  • Designation to be framed up for I Code Technologies Recruitment : Business Development Manager.

  • Preferential Location of Placement for I Code Technologies Recruitment : in their subsidiary.

  • Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for I Code Technologies Recruitment : As per company standard

  • Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for I Code Technologies Recruitment : Candidate should be MBA (Marketing) having two or three years of Work Experience from an Advertising Agency. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.

  • Procedure for Registering your Candidature for I Code Technologies Recruitment : Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of company i.e. http://www.icodetech.com/.

  • Essential Fees for Remittance for I Code Technologies Recruitment : We are requested to Candidates to visit the official website for more Information.

  • Vital Dates to Consider for I Code Technologies Recruitment : (visit the official website).


More Important Notification For You


Candidate must visit the official website of I Code Technologies Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Job Alert

Enter Your Email Address

HAND

Pls Activate the Jobs Subscription from your Email