To envisage a dream career, IFFCO is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT). The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for IFFCO:
- Designation to be framed up for IFFCO: Agriculture Graduate Trainee
- Preferential Location of Placement for IFFCO: New Delhi
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for IFFCO: Rs.28000/- per month (approx.)
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for IFFCO: Candidate must have acquired Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Candidates possessing Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree from the UGC recognized University or Institute are also eligible to apply.
· Upper Age Limit for IFFCO: Maximum age permissible to apply is 28 years as on 01-Oct-14. Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered as per Govt. norms.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for IFFCO: Interested candidates may apply Online by visiting , IFFCO website at www.iffcoindia.org
- Essential Fees for Remittance for IFFCO: we are requested to Candidates to visit the official website for more Information.
- Vital Dates to Consider for IFFCO: Last date for apply will be 31st Oct.2014. IFFCO AGT-2014 Online Exam will be held on 22nd Nov.2014.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of IFFCO and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.