Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) through Advt. no.3241/OSSC dt.04.07.2015 releases employment circular to recruit Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM, X-Ray Technicians under the Directorate ESI Scheme.
Details of Positions:
1. Staff Nurse - 43 Posts
2. Pharmacist – 14 Posts
3. A.N.M. – 11 Posts
4. X-Ray Technician – 04 posts
1. Staff Nurse – 10+2 (Science) with G.N.M. from Govt. Nursing Councial regognised institution.
2. Pharmacist – 10+2 (Science) with Diploma in Pharmacy from AICTE approved institute.
3. A.N.M. – Matriculation/10th pass with A.N.M. Training (2yrs) from Govt. recognized institute.
4. X-Ray Technician – Matriculation/10th pass with Diploma in X-Ray Technician from recognized institution.
Age Limitation: As on 01.01.2015, post-wise range of age shall be as under:-
1. Staff Nurse – 21-32 years
2. Pharmacist – 21-32 years
3. A.N.M. – 18-32 years
4. X-Ray Technician – 18-32 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for SEBC/SC/ST/Women is 5 years & for PwD is 10 years.
Scale of Pay: Rs.5,200 -20,200/- + Grade Pay in P.B-1
Examination Fee: Candidates other than Sc/ST/PwD are required to remit online examination fee amounting Rs.100/- through Odisha Treasury Portal (e-challan) or offline through Treasury Challan in any Treasury/Sub-Treasuryunder the prescribed Head of Account.
Selection Procedure: Written test will be conducted consisting of two papers (100 marks each) followed by viva-voce (20 marks) .Out of 220 marks, merit will be prepared.
How to apply: Application is to be made through online at official website www.odishassc.in .The portal is available for online registration from 10.07.2015 up to 09.08.2015 till 11:59 pm.
Vital Date to consider:
Online application commences from 10/07/2015
Online application closes at 09/08/2015 after 11:59 pm.
To envisage a dream career, Orissa Staff Selection Commission is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Inspector weight & measures. The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for Orissa Staff Selection Commission :
- Designation to be framed up for Orissa Staff Selection Commission : Inspector weight & measures
- Preferential Location of Placement for Orissa Staff Selection Commission : Orissa
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Orissa Staff Selection Commission : Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Orissa Staff Selection Commission :Candidate should have qualified any Bachelors degree or graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate must have passed a language test in Odia equivalent to the Middle School Standard, or passed HSC or equivalent examination with odia as one of the subjects.”
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Orissa Staff Selection Commission : Candidate need toapply through online mode for primary investigator post for remaining post.After submission of online application candidate must send print out application by post & remaining posting date 28/08/2012.“Barrack No.-1, Unit No.-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 Phone No: 0674-2392266, 2392233 Fax: 0674-2391153”
- Essential Fees for Remittance for Orissa Staff Selection Commission : Candidate need to pay application fee 100/-
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of ORISSA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.