Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited under Govt of Gujarat is one of the leading power distribution companies which cover 8 districts of Kutch and Saurashtra region in Gujarat. The main objective of PGVCL is to provide uninterrupted power supply to its esteemed consumers.
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. Recruitment 2015-16
The company is looking for potential candidates for the appointment to the post of Vidyut Sahayak -Junior Assistant. Interested candidates may visit PGVCL website for details with reference to eligibility norms, relaxation and concessions, application fees, selection procedure, remuneration etc.
Summarized Details of Post offered
Name of Post: Vidyut Sahayak -Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 100
Duration of the Job: 3 yrs (which can be permanent)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be having Graduation degree in any stream with First Trial without ATKT. General candidates must carry at least 55% in the final year of degree exam where as SC/ST/SEBC should possess minimum 50% marks.
Desirable: Applicants must be acquiring good command over English, Gujarati languages with Computer Applications knowledge. Page-viewers who are searching for latest govt. jobs may take advantage of updated currents openings by visiting our web portal recruitment2013info.blogspot.in
PH candidates-35 yrs
Fee Structure: Rs.500/- is to be given by General/ SEBC / PH candidates, Rs.250/- is to be deposited by SC/ST candidates as an application fee. The fee can be paid in any State Bank of India with SBI Challan, received by online application. It can also be deposited via Net banking / Debit card/Credit card via Online.
Mode of Selection: The selection of suitable candidates who fulfill above criteria will be done through Competitive Exam conducted by the company.
Description of Competitive Exam: The exam will consist of 5 section, each having multiple choice questions.
1. General Knowledge
2. English Language
3. Maths & General Science
4. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
5. Computer Knowledge
The questions will be asked in English only.
During 1st year
During 2nd year
During 3rd year
After the completion of Training, they would start getting the pay scale Rs.9,700 – 21,710/- per month.
Process of Application: Through the process of online mode only, deserving candidates can apply. They must keep all the details of the online application with them. When needed, it can be forwarded with the photocopies of other necessary & essential documents.
Significant Date: Applicants can apply only on or before 22nd Nov, 2014 by 6:00 pm.
To envisage a dream career, PGVCL Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Vidyut Shayak (Junior Assistant) The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for PGVCL Recruitment:
- Designation to be framed up for PGVCL Recruitment: Vidyut Shayak (Junior Assistant)
- Preferential Location of Placement for PGVCL Recruitment: Rajkot
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for PGVCL Recruitment: Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for PGVCL Recruitment: Candidate should have B.C.A /M.C.A/B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc IT degree in concerned trade from any recognized university.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for PGVCL Recruitment: Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format available in PDVCL website. Candidates send application form along with necessary testimonials to Additional General Manager (HR), PGVCL Regd & Corporate Office, Laxminagar Nanamava Main Road, Rajkot 360004.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for PGVCL Recruitment 2013: Rs 500/- for general/SEBC candidates, Rs 250/- for SC/ST candidates. Pay fee through DD in any nationalized bank drawn in favour of PGVCL payable at Rajkot.
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of PGVCL Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.