The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India.Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramillitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for BSF Recruitment 2013: Constables
- Decided Location of Placement for BSF Recruitment 2013 is: New Delhi-
- Educational standards/ Norms of EligBSFility for BSF Recruitment 2013: Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV technology / Electronics / Tele-Communications / Computer / Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering / Domestic appliance from an Institution recognized by State/Central Government or 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics,
- Required Fees to be submitted for BSF Recruitment 2013: 50/-application fee for all candidates.
- Vital Dates to Consider for BSF Recruitment 2013: Within 30 days of advertisement publication dates.
- Application Form Download Link: bsf.nic.in
- Important points to be considered for filling up the BSF recruitment application form are as below:
Eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application form,which available in advertisement by attaching the Recent photo graphs, Relevant education certificates and other necessary documents
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for BSF Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.