ENAT application form details 2013
EPSI National Admission Test 2012 and it is conducted by Education Promotion Society For India(EPSI) for higher education.EPSI NATIONAL ADMISSION TEST (ENAT 2012) evaluates applicants for wide range of higher education disciplines, including Engineering, Medicine, Management, Law and others. ENAT 2012 is a critical part of the admission process for Graduate and Post Graduate programmes offered by participating Universities.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for ENAT Recruitment 2013: EPSI National Admission Test
- Decided Location of Placement for ENAT Recruitment 2013 is : in their subsidiaries
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for ENAT Recruitment 2013:The basic educational qualification needed for the students for applying for the ENET test is to complete their plus two with sixty percent marks. The students should have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Biology as optional subjects in their plus two classes. The student should be a citizen of India. Those students going to attempt their qualifying exam can also apply for the test.
- Required Fees to be submitted for ENAT Recruitment 2013: ENAT 2012 application forms are available on line and offline. ENAT 2012 entrance fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs one thousand only) only per application/group irrespective of the no of universities the student is applying for. Offline application forms and prospectus can be obtained directly from EPSI on payment of Rs 100/- (prospectus Rs 50/-, postal charges Rs 50/-). Online applications can be downloaded from the website. The payment should be made in favour of EPSI national admission test payable at Delhi in the form of demand draft/pay order only and sent to education promotion society for India, 4th floor, PHD house, 4/2 Siri institutional area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Dates to Consider for ENAT Recruitment
2013: The exam will held in the third week of May.
The result will be announced in the month of June.
Form Download Link:http://www.enat.org.in/
Education Promotion Society For india
PHD House,4th Floor,
4/2 Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
- Important points to be considered for filling up the ENAT recruitment application form are as below : The students can download the application form from the website or can evn get it from the selected branches of State Bank of India and Syndicate Bank. They have to send the application form to the Manipal University with the demand draft of the Rs.1500/- which includes the application fee and entrance test fee. The interested students can apply online through the official website. They have to pay the fee through net banking service.
ENAT Exam Syllabus
ENAT Exam Question Pattern
ENAT Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for ENAT Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.