Gramin Bank application form details 2014
The Regional Rural Banks were local in structure and were based at the District level. The Lead Banks were given the responsibility of sponsoring these RRBs. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
Kashi Gomti Samyukt Gramin (KGSG) Bank,The Regional Rural Banks were local in structure and were based at the District level of Uttar Pradesh, with its headquarter at Azamgarh. Kashi Gomti Samyukt Gramin Bank (KGSG) has recently invited online applications for the post of Officer in Scale-III, Scale -II and Scale-I.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Officer in Scale-III, Scale -II and Scale-I.
- Decided Location of Placement for Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 is: Any where in India.
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: Degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Required Fees to be submitted for Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 : NO fee is to be paid by SC/ ST/ PH candidates.All Others : Rs.400/-.Rs.100/- as a postal chages has to be paid by all.
Note: Fees has to be paid by Challan at any of the Branches of Union Bank of India OR Kashi Gomti Samyukt Gramin Bank.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.kgsgbank.co.in/
- Important points to be considered for filling up the Gramin Bank recruitment application form are as below : Candidates who are willing to be considered for the above UP govt jobs may Apply through Online application forms which is available at Kashi Gomti Samyukt Gramin (KGSG) website http://www.kgsgbank.co.in/recruitment.php and should be fill on or before 04th Apr2012. Candidate after submitting online application, should take the printed hard copy of application form for further use.
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.