Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) has recently announced recruitment notification through advt. no. 02/2015 to engage railways employees on deputation in various departments at Corporate Office & Zonal Offices. Eligible & interested personnel who fulfill the required norms of circular may apply.
Details of IRCTC Vacancy 2015
Total No. of Vacancy – 61 Posts
(A) Catering Department:
1. Group General Manager (Licensee Catering Services) – 01 Post
2. Group General Manager (Procurement & Quality) – 01 Post
3. Addl. General Manager/Jt. Gen. Manager/Dy. Gen. Manager (Catering) – 10 Posts
4. Manager/Assistant Manager/Executive (Catering) – 15 Posts
(B) Tourism Department:
1. Group General Manager (Tourism) – 01 Post
2. Executive (Tourism) – 10 Posts
(C) Finance Department:
1. Group General Manager (Finance) - 01 Post
2. General Manager/Addl. General Manager (Finance) – 01 Post
3. Assistant Manager/Executive (Finance) – 10 Posts
(D) Infrastructure Department:
1. Addl. General Manager (Infra.) – 02 Posts
2. Joint General Manager (Civil/Electrical) – 01 Post
3. Dy. General Manager (Civil/Electrical) – 03 Posts
(E) Addl. Gen. Manager/Jt. Gen. Manager/Dy. Gen. Manager (Business Development) – 02 Posts
(F) Addl. Gen. Manager/Jt. Gen. Manager/Dy. Gen. Manager (Marketing) – 03 Posts
Essential Qualification & Experience – Refer to official notification for detailed information.
Upper Age Limit - 55 years as on 31/03/2015
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification & experience. Selected of suitable incumbent will be done through interview and assessment of APARs/Working reports /Experience /qualification /other achievements
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2015 - Candidates eager to apply may submit their applications in the prescribed format (downloaded from IRCTC’s website at www.irctc.com ). Application Form complete in all respect placed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of ………” should be dispatched to the following address:
The Group General Manager (HRD),
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.,
12th Floor, Statesman House,
New Delhi- 110001
Last date of application submission – within 60 days from the date of publication of advt.
To envisage a dream career, IRCTC Recruitment is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of DGM/Tourism (East Zone) The details of the opportunities and the cardinal measures of application procedure are termed as under/ underneath for IRCTC Recruitment 2015-16:
- Designation to be framed up for IRCTC Recruitment: DGM/Tourism (East Zone)
- Preferential Location of Placement for IRCTC Recruitment : New Delhi
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for IRCTC Recruitment : Not Negotiable
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for IRCTC Recruitment: Candidates should possess a MBA and Diploma in Tourism Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University or Institute. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for IRCTC Recruitment: Candidates may download application form from the website www.irctc.com, filled the application in capital letters in their own hand writing, a recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form at the same time three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview, along with attested copies of necessary certificates and Demand draft send to the following address “The Deputy General Manager (HRD), IRCTC Corporate Office, 5th Floor, STC Building, 01-Tolstoy Marg, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001”.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for IRCTC Recruitment: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website
More Important Notification For You
Candidate must visit the official website of IRCTC Recruitment and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.