KPSC Recruitment 2013
The Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment for Accounts Assistant. KPSC is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services at Karnataka. KPSC invite online applications for the post of Multi Second Division Accounts Assistant,
· Post for which application form to be filled up for KPSC Recruitment 2013: Second Division Accounts Assistant
· Decided Location of Placement for KPSC Recruitment 2013: Hyderabad
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for KPSC Recruitment 2013: Candidates should completed his/her educational qualification of HSC/ 10+2th Class and and Knowledge in Computer Application to be eligible for the Second Division Accounts Assistant post
· Required Fees to be submitted for KPSC Recruitment 2013: Rs.25/- fees has to be paid by Reserved Candidates. All Others: Rs.300/-.
· Application Form Download Link: www.kpsc.kar.nic
· Important points to be considered for filling up the KPSC recruitment application form are as below: Candidates who are willing to be considered for the above Govt jobs in Karnataka may apply through online application forms which is available at Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) Websitehttp://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and candidate after submitting online application.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for KPSC Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Jobs For You