MAHARASHTRA POLICE Application Form Details 2013-14
Maharashtra, the third largest State in Republic of India, has one of the largest police forces in the country. Besides 236 Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre,Maharashtra, a highly industrialized State with large urban conglomerates, has adopted Commissionerates system for policing its large cities.
Post for which application form to be filled up for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2013: Constables
Decided Location of Placement for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2013 is: Maharashtra
Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
Required Fees to be submitted for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
Application Form Download Link: mahapolice.gov.in
Important points to be considered for filling up the Maharashtra Police recruitment application form are as below: Online registration for Maharashtra Police Bharti is very simple
1. Create/register yourself with Mahapoliceonline.org
2. Activate your email ID (which conforms you have entered right email ID)
3. Login with your Username and Password
4. Fill up your profile details like education, experience, sports activity etc
5. See the advertisement and apply for eligible post
6. Print Challan
7. Pay fees in nearest SBI bank
8. Update your transaction ID
9. Message shown that application procedure completed successfully
10. Note down your examination ID
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.