UPPSC application form details 2013
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926.
· Post for which application form to be filled up for UPPSC Recruitment 2013: Chief Fire Officer
· Decided Location of Placement for UPPSC Recruitment 2013 is: Any where in India.
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for UPPSC Recruitment 2013: Candidates must posses the Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree/ Diploma is the relevant discipline for which they are applying. For Detailed Information on Eligibility criteria, candidates are required to go official website.
· Required Fees to be submitted for UPPSC Recruitment 2013: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 80/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for SC/ST candidates in form of Challan.
· Application Form Download Link: www.uppsc.org.in
· Important points to be considered for filling up the UPPSC recruitment application form are as below: Eligible candidates those who are willing to be considered for the above jobs may apply through online application available at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website www.upsconline.nic.in.
More Jobs For You
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for UPPSC Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.