AP PSC 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Andhra pradesh public service commission (APPSC) has offering notification for the recruitment of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Textile Technology, Information Technology and etc, in December 2011 by the direction of state government of AP. who are preparing for Competitive exams in Andhra Pradesh, it is a great chance to become as govt employee.
About AP PSC: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the State of Andhra Pradesh formed on November 01, 1956. Earlier the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
Exam Pattern: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC conducts Group – 1 exam for various vacancies in A.P State Government departments. APPSC Group – 1 exam pattern details given below…
APPSC Group – 1 Exam is Conducted in 3 Stages:
1) Preliminary Examination (Objective paper): The preliminary exam is a screening test which is conducted to shortlist the candidates for the next stage of examination. The exam consists of one objective type paper.
2) Main Examination (Conventional Type): Candidate’s who qualified in preliminary examination will go to second stage i.e Main examination which contains five papers in conventional type & is of degree standard syllabus . The General English paper is of qualifying one and its marks are not counted for final ranking.
3) Interview/Oral Test: Candidate’s who appeared and found eligible in Main exam will be called for Interview which carries 75 marks. In this Interview, the board will test the candidate’s attitude and decision making skills.
How to get the application Form: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC conducts Group – 4 exam for various vacancies in A.P State Government departments.
1. First Logon to the APPSC Official website of appsc.gov.in and click on Apply online
2. Fill the Basic information like Name,Father’s name,Date of birth and Community
3. After entering the basic details,system will generate a printable challan form,just download it
4. Pay the Application fee by using challan form at any E-Seva center/AP Online center and get a Journal Number
Date of Notification: 30/07/2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 06/11/2012
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07/12/2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 09/12/2012
Date of Written Examination: 06/01/2013
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.