Haryana PMT application form details 2013
Haryana Pre Medical Test(PMT 2013 is an entrance test for admission to bachelor medical and dental courses MBBS/BDS/BAMS in the medical and dental institutes of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Haryana PMT 2013 is conducted by Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak for admission in all the affiliated private and Government medical and dental colleges. Haryana PMT can only be given by the candidates having Haryana domicile.
There are 10 medical and dental institutes in Himachal Pradesh in which admission is through Haryana PMT. Of these two of the institutes provide MBBS: Government Medical College, Rohtak and Pd. Bhagwan Dayal Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences. There are five institutes which provide BDS and three which provide BAMS.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for Haryana PMT Recruitment 2013: Haryana Pre Medical Test
- Decided Location of Placement for Haryana PMT Recruitment 2013 is: Haryana
- Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for Haryana PMT Recruitment 2013: Candidate should have a Haryana domicile. A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50% aggregate marks in PCB(40% for SC/ST/OBC).A candidate should have attained the age of 17 years but not more than 25 years. For BAMS a candidate should have also passed in Sanskrit as a core elective subject. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Required Fees to be
submitted for Haryana PMT Recruitment 2013: Application form for
Haryana Pre Medical Test (PMT) can be obtained from the office of the
Deputy Registrar, Publications Cell, M.D. University, Rohtak-124001 in
person on payment of Rs. 1200/- (Rs.300/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana
only) in cash.
Application form for Haryana Pre Medical Test (PMT) form can obtained by post by sending the Draft of Rs. 1250/-(Rs. 350/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, M.D.University, Rohtak.
Candidates can also obtain the form through MDU website should be accompained with a bank draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak payable at Rohtak for Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana only).
- Vital Dates to Consider for Haryana PMT Recruitment 2013: Expected date of Haryana PMT 2013 exam is 1st week of July.
- Application Form Download Link : http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in/
- Examination pattern for Haryana
Pre Medical Test (PMT) :
Medium of Entrance Examination for Haryana Pre Medical Test (PMT) will be English.The Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper of three hours duration.There will be a total of 180 objective type questions. 45 for each subject of Physics, Chemistry,Biology (Botany and Zoology).
The paper shall carry a maximum of 720 marks. For each correct response, the candidate will get full credit . Each incorrect response will be negatively marked and the candidate will get one-fourth discredit for it.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for Haryana PMT Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
More Jobs For You