RPET application form details 2013
· Post for which application form to be filled up for RPET Recruitment 2013: RPET
· Decided Location of Placement for RPETRecruitment 2013 is: Jodhpur
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligbility for RPETRecruitment 2013:
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non Creamy layer)” of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE). Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
B. Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech./B.E. courses shall be as under:
Course Compulsory Subjects Any one of the Optional Subjects
B.Tech./ B.E. Physics & Mathematics (1) Chemistry (2) Bio-technology
(3) Computer Science (4) Biology
· Required Fees to be submitted for RPETRecruitment 2013: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342 032
· Important points to be considered for filling up the RPETrecruitment application form are as below: The eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format given in the advertisement and only submitted to nodal centers, please do not send via courier or speed post.
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for RPETRecruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
RPETExam Question Pattern
RPETExam Previous Years Sample Papers