UPCMET application form details 2013
UPCMET is a national level entrance exam, which is conducted by U.P Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) every year. It is known as the Uttar Pradesh Common Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET). The UPCMET is held for taking admission to the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the first year. The candidates after appearing for the examination will be eligible for admission to one of the eleven member colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The UPCMET 2012 is held on Wednesday, May 30, 2012. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India.
- Post for which application form to be filled up for UPCMET Recruitment 2013: Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test
standards/ Norms of Eligibility for UPCMET Recruitment 2013 :1. Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with English as a subject; securing minimum 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (including practical examination) taken together.
2. Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2012 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing marksheet of 10+2 examination, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
- Required Fees to be submitted for UPCMET Recruitment 2013: Rs. 1000/- Application is downloaded and filled or ontained by cash payment. Application can be obtained by post from "The Coordinator UPCMET-2012, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly - 234 001" by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050 in favor of "UPUMCWA" payable at "Bareilly" along with two self addressed stickers.
- Application Form Download Link : www.upumcwa.org/
points to be considered for filling up the UPCMET
recruitment application form are as below : Application Forms of UPCMET 2012 are available in following three modes :
Mode – I : UPCMET application form is also available on the website www.upumcwa.org for Download / Online Submission. The duly filled in Application Form ( in case of Download ) or the Confirmation Page ( in case of Online Submission ) is to be submitted along with examination fee through Demand Draft of 1000 in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly”
Mode – II : UPCMET Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained through post from the following address by sending Demand Draft of 1050 in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
- “The Coordinator UPCMET 2012,
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly – 234 001”
Mode – III : UPCMET Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the selected branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce ( List available on www.upumcwa.org ) or the Counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of 1000.
• Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelop containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
• Application Form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kind of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
• Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post / speed post. Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
• The application form complete in all respect should reach to The Co-ordinator UPCMET 2012 latest by 30th April, 2012.
• UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
• The application form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his / her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
• Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card.
• If any document / declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
• The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
• Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
UPCMET Recruitment 2013
UPCMET Exam Syllabus
UPCMET Exam Question Pattern
UPCMET Exam Previous Years Sample Papers
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for UPCMET Recruitment 2013 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.