EPFO 2014, Exam Date 2014, Pattern, Notification 2014
About EPFO: The Employees' Provident Fund Organization is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Lab our and Employment. It administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme. It is one of the largest social security organizations in the world in terms of the number of covered beneficiaries and the volume of financial transactions undertaken.
Exam Details: The EPF & MP Act, 1952 was enacted by Parliament and came into force with effect from 4th March,1952. Employee’s Provident Fund Organization – EPFO has invited online applications for the recruitment of 1943 Social Security Assistant vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply through online from 14/02/2012 to 09/03/2012.The written test for this post will be held on 15/04/2012.
Exam Pattern: Selection process for SSA in EPFO is two stage:
Stage 1st: Written exam, From this exam, 3 - times the number of vacancies would be shortlisted for Stage - 2nd.
Stage 2nd: Skill test (Data entry operator).
Pattern of EPFO Written test: The Written exam consists of objective type questions from following four test areas:
1) Test of Reasoning,
2) Test of Numerical ability,
3) Test of office work aptitude,
4) Test of English language,
you can find the test section-wise distribution of marks in the table at right. Test of English language is of qualifying nature only. Duration for this 200 questions, 275 marks EPFO SSA exam is 2.00 hours (120 minutes).
Data Entry Operator: Data entry operator test would assess your speed and accuracy in Data Entry work, Minimum requirement set by EPFO IS 5000 key depressions per hour. The mark allotted for this skill test is 50 and you need to score minimum 25 to qualify the same.
How to get the application Form: Eligible Candidates can apply through online from EPFO website www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in on or before 09/03/2012.
Instructions for online applying:
1. Candidate should have their personnel Email Id.
2. The eligible candidates login to EPFO website www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Candidate should download the fee payment challan and entire recruitment notification on EPFO website.
4. Candidate should pay the fee in the prescribed challan with any branch of SBI.
5. After fee payment candidates take the applicant counter foil copy of the fee payment challan duly attested by the bank with bank name, transaction id, date of deposit etc.
6. Original fee payment of challan has to submit at the time of written examination.