HPPSC 2013, Exam Date 2013-14, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 09 Naib Tehsildar, Class-II Posts in Himachal Pradesh. The eligible candidates can apply through online mode on 17 November 2012. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April, 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India.
About HPPSC: Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
How to get the application Form: Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode on or before 17/11/2012. After submission of online application candidates must take the printout of applications and retain it to be produced at the time of Screening Test.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
2. Candidates must select New User link in Apply Online link to apply for any post in HPPSC for the first time and if candidate is a new user then select the Registered User link.
3. While applying online candidates have to pay application fee after the first stage of submission of Online Application where you can download the challan.
4. Enter all marked details in application form and upload their photograph and signature at the places provided and Submit the Application Online.
5. And take print out of that form for future reference.
Exam Pattern: A.) The Screening Test will consist of one paper of General Knowledge of 120 Objective Type Multiple Choice questions for short-listing the candidates for the Main Written Examination.
B.) Candidates qualifying the Screening test will be entitled to appear for the Main Written Examination consisting of four papers. The number of candidates to be called for Main Written Examination will be 20 to 25 times the total number of vacancies.
C.) Candidates clearing the Main Written Examination would be called for viva-voce. The total number of candidates to be called for viva-voce would be three times the total number of posts advertised.
D.) Eligible Candidates will have to download their e-Admission Letter for the post concerned from the Commission’s official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. and paste their passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the space provided on the Downloaded e-Admission Letter, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Screening Test / Examination.
Last Date for Online Submission: 17/11/2012
Posted By IBPS Recruitment 2013 No.1 Website for IBPS Jobs.