The University of Mumbai (known earlier as University of Bombay) is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. It was established in 1857 consequent upon "Wood's Education Dispatch", and As a sequel to the change in the name of the city from Bombay to Mumbai, the name of the University has been changed from "University of Bombay"
MUMBAI UNIVERSITY Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Associate Professor.
· Designation to be framed up for MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Associate Professor.
· Preferential Location of Placement for MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Mumbai
· Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidate should have completed Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and /or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University college or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
· Procedure for Registering your Candidature for MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Candidates belonging to reserved category should also send one photocopy of their applications along with the attested copy of the caste certificate to the Deputy Registrar, Special Cell, First Floor, Room No.134, University of Mumbai,Mumbai-400 032.
· Vital Dates to Consider for MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013: Last date for applying 01-06-2012.
Candidate must visit the official website of MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of MUMBAI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT : www.mu.ac.in