STATE BANK 2014, Exam Date 2014, Pattern, Notification 2014
Exam Details: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited notification against recruitment of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Travancore (SBT) 7740 Vacancies in Clerical Cadre in SBI Associate Banks. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 13/08/2012. SBI is a regional banking behemoth and is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. It has a market share among Indian commercial banks of about 20% in deposits and loans.
About STATE BANK: State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest banking and financial services company in India by revenue, assets and market capitalisation. It is a state-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of March 2012, it had assets of US$360 billion and 14,119 branches, including 173 foreign offices in 37 countries across the globe. Including the branches that belong to its associate banks, SBI has 21,500 branches. SBI provides a range of banking products through its vast network of branches in India and overseas, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs).
Exam Pattern: Written exam for SBI Associate Bank clerks consists of objective type questions in the following five papers:
(1) General Awareness
(2) General English
(3) Quantitative Aptitude
(4) Reasoning Ability
(5) Computer Knowledge.
Each of the test selections has 40 questions, each question weighting 1 mark and this total 200 mark question paper SBI Associate Bank Clerk exam has to be answered in 2 hours 15 Minutes (135 minutes) .
There is negative marking 0.25 (1/4) mark for each wrong answer in these objective tests.
How to get the application Form: Interested Candidates can to apply for the post only through Online mode on or before 13/08/2012. After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of application form and retain it along with fee payment receipt for record.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying for the post the candidates must ensure that they have a valid e-mail id and have kept scanned photograph and signature ready.
2. To start the Online Application process candidates must log on to SBI’s website, www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Fill all marked details carefully; check once for errors, upload scanned photograph and Signature at places provided & Submit.
4. This would provide the candidates with a provisional Registration ID and Password, retain it carefully.
5. After submission, candidates must make payment through Online or Offline mode as detailed above.
More Jobs For You