CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Senior Accounts Officer.
Official website of CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment: www.cvppindia.com
Designation to be framed up for CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013: Senior Accounts Officer
- Preferential Location of Placement for CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013: Jammu
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013: Rs. 13500/- per month
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013: Eligible & Interested candidates can be posses in Chartered Accountant Inter or Cost Accountant Inter from Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013: Interested applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed Application Form. The envelope can be clearly super scribed with Advertisement Number and Post applied for, as the case can be. Filled-in Application Forms along with requisite documents as given under should reach at following address on or before 22-12-2012 through ORDINARY POST only: Dy. Manager (HR), Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt. Ltd. 2nd Floor, JKPCC Building, Rail Head Complex, Panama Chowk, Jammu-180006 (J&K). Requisite documents / testimonials (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) to be attached along with Application Form : Matriculation /Secondary certificate towards proof of date of birth., Complete set of mark sheets/certificates in support of qualifications., Caste certificate (if applicable)., State of Domicile proof. (For J&K residents only)., Certificate issued by Appropriate Authority for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. DD.
- Essential Fees for Remittance for CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013: Eligible candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 250/- through DD only in favor of “Che-nab Valley Power Projects Pvt. Ltd” Payable at Jammu. No other mode of payment would be accepted. The SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from Application Fee. Applicants are also requested to indicate their “Name” and “Post Applied for” on the back side of the DD.
More Jobs For You
Candidate must visit the official website of CHENAB VALLEY POWER PROJECT Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.