Doon University is located in the city of Dehradun in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The university was established by an Act of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly in October 2005. The first academic session was started on 09/05/2009. The university follows a semester system with two semesters every year.
Official website of Doon University Recruitment: www.doonuniversity.ac.in.
Doon University Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Associate Professor.
Designation to be framed up for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Associate Professor
- Preferential Location of Placement for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Dehradun.
- Compensation Packages/ Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Rs.15,600 to 39,100 /- p.m.
- Desired Qualification / Norms of Eligibility for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Eligible & Desired candidates with a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) Degree in the concerned subject for Professor and Associate Professor posts, with at least 55% marks at the Masters’ Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, and can have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR for Assistant Professor Posts.
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Desired or Interested can be sent their application along with self-attested copies of all the documents and the demand Draft to following address, Doon University, Kedarpur, Mothrawala Road, P.O. Ajabpur, Dehradun – 248001(Uttarakhand), India on or before 31/01/2013.
- Essential Fees for
Remittance for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Interested candidates DD of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates of Uttarakhand) drawn in favour of Doon University, payable at Dehradun.
- Selection Process: Desired or Suitable applicants can be Selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Vital Dates to Consider for Doon University Recruitment 2013: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31/01/2013.
Candidate must visit the official website of Doon University Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.