About SSC: The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 04/11/1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26/09/1977 to make recruitment to various Class III (now Group “C”) (non-technical) posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Exam Name which is going to be held: Constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF & SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles
Eligibility Criteria: Desired students or candidates can be completed in 10th class from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Eligible & General students can be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PET) & Medical Test (MT).
Application Fee Details: - Interested applicants can to pay fee of Rs.50/- in form of challan through any State Bank of India branch or through CRF stamp. Fee exempted for SC/ST/Women applicants.
Exam Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has offering notification for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF & SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Interested candidates may apply through offline on or before 11/01/2013 for Part – I Online Registration, 14/01/2013 for Part – II Online Registration.
How to accomplished Candidature for this Recruitment: - Interested applicants can to apply through Online & Offline mode. For online mode candidates can go through the web site www.ssconline.nic.in for Part-I registration on or before 09/01/2013 and for Part-II registration on or before 11/01/2013. For offline mode candidates need to send the duly filled application form along with al relevant documents with CRF Stamp and send to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission on or before 11/01/2013.
Instructions for Online application:
1. Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in website to apply for the post.
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II. Part I comprises of basic information.
3. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
4. After payment of fee, Candidates can fill the Part II of application with other essential details.
5. Candidates should upload their scanned photo and signatures at the places provided and click on the ‘Submit’ link.
Candidates are advised to visit at official website for more Information and related query of this Recruitment Rally.
More Jobs For You