STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013 is opening up opportunities for the competent candidates to be absorbed in the position of Station Officer.
Designation to be framed up for STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013: Station Officer
- Preferential Location of Placement for STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013: Guwahati
- Compensation Packages/
Scale of Pay/ Pay Structure for STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013: Rs.5200 - 20200/- P.M.
- Secret Study Techniques to Crack the Exam
- Desired Standards/ Norms of Eligibility for STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013: Eligible & Interested applicants can applying for the post of Station Officer can be possess in their Bachelor Degree courses such as B.Sc.(Science) in Physics / Chemistry or Mathematics from recognized Board university of India. However, additional weight-age during the interview can be given to the applicants having knowledge of swimming and diving.
- Career Tips
- Procedure for Registering your Candidature for STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013: Eligible candidate can complete their application along with D.O.B (Date of Birth), Qualification, Experience and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to The Addl. Director General of Police Cum- Director of State Fire Service Organization , Assam, Panbazar, Guwahati – 1 on or before 14/12/2012.
- Jobs in Delhi
- Essential Fees for Remittance for STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013: Not Negotiable
More Jobs For You
Jobs by Location
Candidate must visit the official website of STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment 2013 and ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
Official website of STATE FIRE SERVICE Recruitment: www.asfso.org