BHU PMT Exam 2014
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) well renowned University All over India, It was established by Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya in the year 1916. It is the one of the biggest hub of the learning and is counted as a top most University of Asia.
The BHU has Institute of Medical Science (IMS) conducts Pre Medical Entrance Exam. It conducts all India level examination. The exam is conducted for MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharm Programmes. These courses are offered to the students who want to pursue medical career.
It has two stages, stage one is of screening and stage two is of Main. In the screening examination the merit is listed for BDS, BAMS as well as for B.Pharm and from Main MBBS merit list is prepared.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must have Passed inter examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Zoology plus Botany. MBBS, BDS and BAMS course requires at least 50% of marks and B.Pharm requires 60% of minimum marks.
Age Criteria: The applicant must be of more than 17 yrs of age.
Procedure to Apply & Fees: The applicant has to pay Rs.1500/- Gen and OBC candidate & Rs.1000/- from Bank of Baroda in online mode. Read more at recruitment2013info.blogspot.in for recruitment information in India. Applicant can also take it from the Office of the Director (PMT-Cell), Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi-221005 by written request via Post with Crossed DD or Bankers Cheque (MICR only) of Rs.1600/- (Gen & OBC) & Rs.1100/- (SC/ST) drawn in favor of "The Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU" payable at Varanasi. (Name and address of the applicant and full details of the enclosed DD/BC & 2 self-addressed, white paper slips of 10 cm Â´6 cm size must be enclosed. On the envelope top it should be written "Request for Application Form for PMT-2013, BHU".
Exam Pattern: The examination is divided into 2 stages screening and Main exam. It has 3 sections A, B and C i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Screening Test: The Screening has 200 Objective questions of 2 marks each and minus 1 will be for wrong answer. The exam has 50 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with 100 marks from each subject.
- Main Test: This also has 200 questions of Objective type. It will have 2 sections A and B. The sections A and B are divided into 100-100 questions from 4 groups of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology of 25 questions each.
Syllabus: BHU PMT UG exam is divided into Physics Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany).
- Physics: Work and Heat, Wave Motion, Optics, Electricity, Law of Thermodynamics, Thermodynamics, Measurement, Nuclear Physics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Physics of the Atom, Motion, Electronic Devices, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Circular Motion.
- Chemistry: Structure of Atom, Energetic, Physical Chemistry, General & Inorganic Chemistry, Periodic Properties of Elements, Organic Chemistry, State of Matter, Elements and Compounds, Molecule and Chemical Bond, Chemical Equilibrium.
- Biology: Xylem and Phloem, Photosynthesis, Plant growth and development, Tropic and turgor movements, Botany and Human Welfare, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves, Internal structure of stem, Genetics and Evolution, Transpiration and respiration, Botany, Absorption and cell water relations.
Contact Details: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, U.P., India. E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For details click here: Website: www.bhu.ac.in
Prime Dates to remember:
Application Form starts from: 3rd Jan 2013 till 28th Feb 2013 (branches of Bank of Baroda)
End date for online compliance of Application form: 8th Mar 2013 and with late fee till 15th Mar 2013.
Application Form can also be attained from Bank of Baroda, BHU Branch, S.S. Hospital, Varanasi till 7th Mar 2013.
PMT Screening will held on 8th May 2013
Main will be held on 12th Jun 2013
Main will be held on 12th Jun 2013
Other Important Exam